Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hot Amrita Rao








Amrita Rao Gossips

On June 17 Amrita Rao turned a year older. She spent this birthday visiting Shirdi with her uncle and his family.

So no party, no merry-making? "For me, being with my family and praying for what I have is more important than father looking out for a good time. But yes, I got more SMS and calls two wish me on this birthday than ever before, thanks to Vivah. The whole day I was busy replying to the messages and greetings. "

Amrita has just completed a Telugu film. "It's entitled Athidi. I'm paired opposite Namrata Shirodkar's husband Mahesh Babu who's the biggest star of Telugu cinema." Post-Vivah Amrita has been looking for the right roles. "Language is no barrier. The important thing is to do work that will take me beyond Vivah.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment